Thursday, May 16, 2013

Lachie Hall's Blog Number 1

Dear 3/4 B,

I'm having a fantastic holiday because we've done lot's of things like cruising on Halong Bay, shopping, cooking demonstrations and cycling tours. So far the cities we have stayed at are Hanoi and Hoi An and we will be leaving for Nha Trang in a couple of days. In Hoi An we are staying at a resort called Golden Sands resort. There is a pool that is 150 metres long. That is 15 of our pools, and ours is 10 metres long. We have been shopping a lot because I've got a wooden boat, a wooden harley davidson, adidas muscle shirt, wooden scooter(a motor one) and a pair of nike runners. I had 3 million dong to spend, but I don't have that much now. I do have another $78 dollars to spend as well as 1.5 million dong.

We are experiencing a lot of the Vietnamese culture and trying different foods. In some places here there are kids sleeping on bamboo mats and people sitting on the floor to eat. There are a lot of street children coming up to you to ask you to buy something. They always say can you please buy some thing so then I can go to school. We have had a cooking demo and I had a turn. When I did it  there was heaps of fire coming up from the pan. We went on a cycling tour where we went to a fishing village, a pottery village and we also went on a basket boat.

I've posted lots of photos and I will do another blog soon.

Bye from Lachie H.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment